The Gods of Arboria
Here then are the Known Gods and the Domains over which they rule:
Updates are required for Pathfinder.
Please use for reference only.
There are a few things to remember about the deities for the World of Arboria:
- They were called to the world to heal it. Their origins are assumed to be from the Outerplanes.
- All faiths do not oppose marriage except for those of the Malign as noted in their descriptions. There is no enforced celibacy among the clergies; a prime resource for more worshipers are their own offspring.
- They will often cooperate together for the sake of the world. Because…
- They are intrinsically tied to the world. If the world dies, so do all the gods.
- Wars between them do happen though only occasionally.
- They generally speak to their chosen through omens and visions. Some few champions of faith have received enlightenment through Messengers; beings sent at the command on a deity.
- They will still try to influence unbelievers if it suits their purposes.
- They only become jealous if their worshipers revere another that is potentially diametrically opposed. Many communities praise multiple deities for various reasons.
- The list below is organic; it can change and grow at any time. A player’s choice of a deity, if desired, need not be limited to the list below.
- Not all Subdomains will be available to a particular deity.
The Gods of Light
||Goddess of Healing and Peace
||Healing, Good, Protection, Repose
||God of Valor, Strength of Arms, Honor
||Glory, Law, Nobility, War
||(LG Lance, Spears)
||Patron of Merryment, Love, Family
||Charm, Luck, Community
|Mayaheine, (MY-ah-heen )
||Goddess of Protection, Justice, and Valor
||Good, Strength, Protection
||The Great Librarian, Keeper of the Ward
||Knowledge, Rune, Magic, Protection
||(NG, heavy mace)
||God of Air, Birds, Wind and Archery
||Air, Animals, Knowledge
The Gods of Wisdom
||God of Justice, Logic, Order
||Knowledge, Law, Protection
||(LN, great sword)
||The Forger; God of Fire, Warmth, Strength of the Hearth
||Earth, Fire, Strength, Sun, Artifice
||Patron of Nature, Wildlife, Earth
||Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Plant, Water
||Aspect of Necromantic Magics
||Healing, Magic, Knowledge, Repose, Death
||(LN, mace)(see above)
||Mistress of Dreams and Magic
||Magic, Trickery, Travel
||Aspect of War, Cunning, and Humor
||Chaos, War, Trickery
||Minion of Corruption, Deceit, “Backstabbing”
||Darkness, Evil, Trickery
||NE (poisons, dagger)
||Minion of Unnatural Death (Murder), Attrocities
||Death, Destruction, Strength
||NE (Great Axe)
||Master of Selfishness, Greed, Gluttony, Temptation
||Charm, Knowledge, Liberation
||Lord of the Dead (Undead)
||Death, Law, War
||Render of Flesh, Lord of Nightmares
||Chaos, Madness, Trickery
||Lunatic of Horror, Slayer of the Innocent
||Charm, Destruction, Evil
Faiths of Old and New
|Woten, (WOE-ten)||Lord-Protector, Shield-Mate, Master of Feasthalls||Protection, Law, Fire, Strength||LN (Longspear+ shield)|
||Forge-Father Giant-Bane (dwarven)||Protection, Strength, Artifice, Glory||LG (Dwarven Waraxe)|
||Aspect of Vengeance, Dwarf-Protector, Scourge of Goblinkind||Earth, Law, Protection, War, Liberation||LN (Dwarven Axes & Hammers)|